WHAT IS PLASMA FIBROBLAST THERAPY?
What is plasma?
Plasma is the 4th state of matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas, Plasma). Plasma is a cloud of protons, neutrons and electrons where all the electrons have come loose from their respective molecules and atoms, giving the plasma the ability to act as a whole rather than as a bunch of atoms. A plasma is more like a gas than any of the other states of matter because the atoms are not in constant contact with each other, but it behaves differently from a gas.
What is plasma fibroblast therapy?
Plasma fibroblast therapy is a non-surgical treatment used to achieve incredible skin tightening results. We use a device (Plamere Plasma Pen) to generate plasma and target it with very high precision to the desired areas. Using plasma fibroblast therapy we can shrink, tighten and reduce the volume of excess skin. Results are seen immediately, even during treatment.
HOW DOES PLASMA FIBROBLAST THERAPY WORK?
Using the Plamere Plasma Pen, we generate a plasma charge which we’re then able to deliver to the skin when the applicator tip is approximately 0.5 mm away from the skin (no direct contact with the skin). This creates a very minor, controlled burn which you will see as a small dot (plasma spot). Each plasma spot contracts the skin around it creating and instant and significant tightening of the targeted area.
This technique causes the elimination of moles, skin tags and pigmentation (and more). Moreover, the dissipation of heat throughout the skin in the treated area causes the body to send fibroblasts to the area being treated and lay down collagen and elastin fibers thereby promoting plumping and tightening of the skin.
BENEFITS OF PLASMA FIBROBLAST
- No Bruising
- No Bleeding
- Limited Downtime
- Immediate Results
- Virtually painless with topical anesthetic
- Safe and Effective Treatment
WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH PLASMA FIBROBLAST?
|Ø Fine lines
Ø Crow’s feet
Ø Eyebrow ptosis
Ø Nasolabial folds/laugh lines
Ø Marionette lines
Ø Smoker lines
Ø Neck lines
Ø Loose skin
Ø Skin tags
Ø Pigmentation removal
Ø Age spot removal
Ø Liver spot removal
Ø Freckle removal
Ø Scar removal
Ø Stretch marks removal
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT DURING TREATMENT?
- Treatment is performed in the privacy and comfort of Alea Aesthetics Medical Spa and administered by a Board Certified nurse practitioner.
- No anesthesia required but we provide a topical anesthetic prior to treatment.
- Procedure takes 45-several hours minutes depending on the area being treated
- During the treatment you will feel some heat and minor irritation but virtually no pain
- You will be given aftercare instructions after your treatment
The downtime is minimal. You are likely to experience some minor side effects in the first 5-10 days after treatment. The treated area will be covered with visible, small brown dots which will shed naturally in 5-10 days. Some patients may also experience 3-5 days of swelling especially with eyelid treatments.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT LAST?
You will see immediate results (during treatment) which will continue to improve over the next 12 weeks. Usually only one treatment is required to achieve desired results although this may vary from patient to patient. Once desired results are achieved, treatment is permanent although you may get future touch ups.
PLASMA FIBROBLAST CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- Metal plates , pins or other implants
- Cardio-vascular deficiencies including severe uncontrolled blood pressure
- Pacemaker or any other medical device with an electrical current
- Current or recent hemorrhage
- Malignancy and chemotherapy in the past 3 years.
- If you are susceptible to hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- If you suffer from auto-immune disease or other illnesses which affect the immune system
*Always talk to us if you have any concerns before a procedure.